A network connection is required for this function.
Audits must be downloaded to your device before you can start responding to audit questions.
- In the top left of the screen, tap the Menu icon > Audits .
- A list of previously scheduled audits is displayed.
- Tap on the audit you wish to download. The audit is highlighted, and its details are displayed in a panel to the right of the screen.
- At the top left of the panel, tap the Download button.
- A confirmation dialog will be displayed.
- Tap OK.
- Once you’ve downloaded the audit, it will be locked on your Compliance Checkpoint cloud account, to prevent the audit being modified by another person.
- Other users see the downloaded audit with a lock icon, indicating that the audit is downloaded by you.
- The locked audit will be automatically un-locked once you upload the audit back into your Compliance Checkpoint cloud account, or when you discard the audit from your device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.