When you add or modify questions you can format certain text in a variety of ways to make the question stand out or emphasize certain words or phrases. You can also add links to online resources: web pages, images, videos, documents - any resource that you need to provide audit guidance or clarification on the underlying regulations, standards, codes or procedures.
Here are the things you can format:
- Question Text
- Question Help
- Descriptive Text (One of the response types)
Formats you can use:
- Emphasis (bold, italics, underline)
- Align (left, center, right, justified)
- Lists (bullets, numbered)
- Indent (increase, decrease)
- Font Size
- Font Color (foreground, background)
- Links (add, remove)
To format text, highlight it, then choose the formatting tool from the menu bar provided.